Tune in to Tay Radio Marin, a local youth talk show covering important topics that affect our lives and raising awareness among our TAY audience.
We upload on Facebook and Youtube at TAYRADIOMARIN, live every Friday at 4 pm.
Join Kimberly Escobar and Anali Reyes with our special guest Don Carney to talk about his program Youth Transforming Justice and how it has changed since the program started for the first half of the show! In the second half of the show, we will be talking about ASMR and its benefits and cons to it!
What we will be asking Don:
- What is youth transforming justice?
- Some people may have not seen the website so can you tell us what the program YTJ Peer Solutions offer?
- Can you tell us more about School-Suspension Alternatives?
- What are the alternatives teens have?
- How does the program work now since you have told me it is all online?
- Is being online better or worse for yourself and the youth?
Stay tuned for more!
You can also ask questions to them live on Facebook or Youtube by writing in the comments.
As always, thank you for watching and supporting our show! If you guys have any suggested topics to discuss, let us know on Facebook or on Instagram at @tayradiomarin.